Home     Contact      Imprint   

 
 

    Products      Company & Philosophy     Service      News      Video Library      Dealer Login   

 

 

 

Company & Philosophy - Company History

IMPULSA - 57 years tradition in milk production and technology

1894 Foundation of the ELFA Factory 
        (Elsterwerdaer Fahrradfabrik Elsterwerda  Bicycle Factory)
1945 a new start after the war
1953 ELFA new produces milking units
1969 the first rotary milking parlour is built
1970 ELFA becomes IMPULSA
1975 development of stripping and removal unit

Until 1990 IMPULSA had sold more than 32.000 different milking units all over the world

1990 foundation of the IMPULSA AG by Treuhand
1994 GASCOIGNE MELOTTE group takes over the IMPULSA AG
1995 a new factory building was put into operation
1997 intensification of relations to East European countries
2002 IMPULSA becomes a new self- supporting company named
       IMPULSA AG 


The Elfa Factory in the period of rapid
industrial expansion in Germany


IMPULSA trademark in the 70's


The new company